Monday, April 12, 2021

Quick streak update before bed

 Good evening. Just a short entry to follow up on this morning's goal setting. I had a drag of a day at work, came home tired, had some dinner, watched some of the Yankee game, and thought the whole time about the writing streak. Finally, at just after 9 p.m., I sat down, opened up my laptop, put on my headphones, and started writing the new story. An hour later, I have just over 1100 words done and am on my way.

So the streak stands at 2 days of writing, 2 days of blogging. Technically, I've written creatively four days in a row now, since I wrote the contest story Friday night and wrote the first assignment for the Killing the Critical Voice class I'm taking with dean Wesley Smith, but that wasn't really a story, so I won't count it as a streak from Friday. Two days.

It's a start.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment